What to submit:
We believe in the importance of diversity and encourage submissions features models and real clients of all nationalities, cultures and stages of life. We accept all forms of boudoir.
We welcome boudoir submissions from the copywriter holder (photographers) as well as female models/clients and designers so long as we receive written consent from the photographer.
All models/clients pictured MUST be 18+ years old at the time of shooting
- Include 6-20 images from the same session
- Must be final and professionally retouched high resolution images at 300dpi
- Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
- Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
- Anything that is the focus should be within the confines of the bleed space area (8×10.5 and 10.5×16.5)
- We ask that photographs submitted be taken by a professional photographer.
- Images cannot contain logos or watermarks
- JPEG and sRGB Color Profile
- Include credits for ALL social media including Instagram and website for the entire team (hair and make up, assistants, models (agencies), wardrobe, etc)
- Written piece is optional. The purpose of the session/story why did the client do a boudoir shoot and how did she feel after. For models/styled shoots: please describe the concept of the shoot. We reserve the right to modify for flow.
If your submission is accepted, we will provide our photo release that will need to be signed and returned to us in order to publish your work. Once the issue is released you will receive an email letting you know & provide you with tear sheets. All submissions will be reviewed by the team. You will receive an answer within 2 weeks of submission.
We are currently accepting submissions for any theme, but priority will go to tattoo images and bath/shower themed images for the next couple issues.
Please send Dropbox link to Allie@eternalsunshine.ca